Interactive, engaging & student centred
We believe people should learn more about the world. Making friends from other countries, understanding new cultures and learning English will give you many opportunities, enrich your life and ultimately make the world more peaceful and productive.
Our highly qualified, experienced, expert English teachers can help you to speak better English. We guarantee that our Summer English School will quickly make you a more confident user of English.
It is a fun, super intensive, immersion course. You will be in class every day; listening to, practising and speaking English. You will also be exploring London in the afternoons and evenings and other UK cities at the weekends.
- Available Monday 10th July to Saturday 2nd September 2017
- Start Monday 10th July, Monday 24th July, Monday 7st August or Monday 21st August 2017
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- Adult 16+, Teenage 12-15 & Parent & child programmes available
- English classes – Monday to Friday, 9.30am–12:30pm, 15 hours per week, 3 hours per day
- Guided Activities Programme – 1.30pm – 5.30pm
- 1 full day excursion at the end of each 2-week block e.g. Cambridge, Oxford, Bath
- Monday 10th July 2017 to Saturday 2nd September 2017
Our Summer English programme is divided into 4 sessions
- 1st Session Monday 10th July 2017 to Saturday 22nd July 2017
- 2nd Session Monday 24th July to Saturday 5th August 2017
- 3rd Session Monday 7st August to Saturday 19th August 2017
- 4th Session Monday 21st August to Saturday 2nd September 2017
Each session is 2 weeks. We offer 2, 4, 6 or 8 week bookings.
Details of each 2 week session will be available soon. Please click here to see how much real English was learnt in London last summer 2016.
- ambitious professionals improve their English quickly on this English language learning holiday
- dedicated students prepare for a course at an English-speaking university or international business school
- adventurous explorers perfect the essential English they need to travel the world
Real English for real situations at work, at school/ university or for travel
English Classes: 9:30am to 12:30pm – 15 hours per week (3 hours per day)
Guided Activities Programme: 1.30 – 5.30pm
- Morning English (Small Groups: average 10 students per class)
- Weekly London travel (zones 1-4)
- Course material
- Certificate of Completion
A social programme which includes:
- Real English – classes in the city of London
- Free entry into a London attraction (1 per week); e.g. Madame Tussauds, Thames River Cruise, London Eye, London Dungeon
- A guided Saturday excursion outside London every week; eg Cambridge, Oxford, Bath
– Under 16’s must be accompanied by a legal guardian (18+)
– Groups of under 16’s must be accompanied by group leader
- An evening activity at the end of every 2 week session; e.g. bowling or cinema
- Airport transfers
- Pocket money
|No. of weeks||Cost per person (£ GBP)|
|Please note: Prices for social activities and travel are correct at September 2016. Top-ups may apply if prices increase by July/August 2017.|